Tuesday 28 November 2017

Comedian Bharti Singh Looks Stunning at Her Bangle Ceremony

#Popular comedian #Bharti #Singh is all set to tie the knot with her long-time boyfriend Harsh Limbachiyaa in a private ceremony in Goa on 3rd December, 2017. #And guess what, a week before the D-day, the #celebration has already #begun!

Last night (27th November), the beautiful bride-to-be Bharti Singh celebrated her first wedding ceremony with ‘#Bangle #Ceremony’ in the presence of her family #members and close friends. Bharti Singh said, “You know what; I am nervous today (laughs). Yes, this is true. I don’t believe that only few days are left for the D-day.


@Today, all my family members were teary eyed when they saw me decked up for #my first wedding ceremony. Looking at them, I couldn’t control my tears too. #I really want to enjoy all the moments attached to my #wedding.”

#Popular faces from TV industry including #Adaa Khan, Rohit Verma, Gia Manek, Aarti Singh and Monalisa were part of the traditional occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment